Records and Discriminated Unions - F# Part 2
Join the discussion by commenting on the YouTube page for this video!
In this episode, I walk you through the design of a data model for a text-based adventure game in F#. We'll cover F#'s record types, discriminated unions, and the Option type.
- Project Overview [1:22]
- Data Model Overview [2:03]
- Record Types [2:40]
- Structural Equality [3:06]
- Discriminated Unions [5:15]
- Option Type [10:27]
- Recursive Type Definitions [11:50]
- Creating a Record Instance [14:25]